Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Contact our free and confidential pregnancy center to empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decision for you.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing a free pregnancy test, ultrasound confirmation, and answers to your questions about abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Our trained staff is ready to provide you with confidential help at no cost, thanks to our generous community support.
Our confidential, cost-free services include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- Registered Nurse Consulting
- STD/STI Testing & Treatment
- Abortion Information
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Adoption Information & Agency Referrals
- Medical Referrals
- Post-Abortion Support
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Parenting Education
- Earn While You Learn Education Program
- Support for Men
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.
Serving Cambridge, Ham Lake, Andover, Forest Lake, Oak Grove, Cedar, Blaine, Columbus, Wyoming, Coon Rapids, Isanti, St. Francis, East Bethel, Stacy, Ramsey, Linwood, Nowthen, Braham and surrounding areas.